Target clients of TCF are companies with an enterprise value between Euro 10 tot 500 million.
Examples of clients of TCF include:
TCF works regularly with private equity investors, both nationally and internationally.
TCF focuses on medium to large size (private) companies.
- Private companies and family business
Management teams in the event of a Management Buy Out (MBO).
Examples of Corporate Finance Projects whereby TCF was involved as M&A advisor were:
- Acquisition financing of a target company within the energy sector
- Sale of a company active within the metal conservation sector
- Search of possible acquisition target companies within the food production sector
- Management Buy In (MBI) within the ICT sector
- Sale of a company within the waste management sector
- Management Buy Out (MBO) of an Airline Ticketing Services Company
- Feasibility study of a possible MBO and setup of an archaeology services company
- Search for possible takeover candidates for an international hotel chain
- Establishment of an investment fund for hotel real estate (based on REIT structuring)
- Share valuation and deal structuring of an advertising company
- Reversed takeover of a NASDAQ listed company (3D animation software development)
- Listing of a biotechnology company on the AIM London Stock Exchange