Tresfontaines Corporate Finance (TCF) offers the complete service range for the acquisition and sale of companies, arranging financing and giving a fairness opinion when needed.
TCF advises and mediates in financial transactions, including:
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Management buy-out (MBO) / Management buy-inn (MBI)/ Leveraged buyout (LBO)
- Financing and refinancing operations
- IPOs and delistings (public to private)
- Joint ventures and other forms of cooperation
TCF advises companies on strategic issues relating to:
- Finance based strategy
- Financial (re)structuring
- Shareholders (re)structuring
- Fund Structuring
- Capital Market Transactions
- Business (re)structuring
The strength of TCF is in the mix of experience and drive, the excellent management of the M&A process with clear communication and flexibility in combination with creativity in finding the best solution.